Please use 5V/2A charger for VX1 Pro (Max. Input voltage of 6.5VDC for VX1 Pro). Do NOT use a charger with an output voltage more than 6.5V, otherwise the VX1 Pro remote controller may be damaged.
- Using 2.4G wireless module-E28-2G4M12S, low power consumption, strong anti-interference ability, long remote control distance
- Support 3 speed modes (high gear: red light; middle gear: yellow light; low gear: green light)
- Support cruise control mode
- Remote control and skateboard battery indicator light
- Comfort touch: ABS+Rubber painting surface
- Support reverse function
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (850mAh)
- Anti-slip wrist strap
- VX1 Remote comes with Receiver
Kindly Reminder !
1.Please carefully check following receiver connection diagram corresponding with different FSESC, wrong cable collection in reciver side will cause the receiver burned.
2. The variants (for VESC4/ for VESC6 / For Non VESC) only differenciate on reciver cables , the remote is the same one.
What are the differences between VX1 and VX1 pro?
Receiver Connection Diagram:
For PPM mode(or Non VESC )
For Dual FSESC4.20 Plus:
For Dual FSESC6.6: