How to calculate your plan-to-build board speed?
Today, I'm going to introduce a very useful esk8 tool, which is mainly used to calculate the speed and mileage of an electric skateboard. So you can plan to purchase the parts to get an aimed speed board.
Here is the magic tool: https://calc.esk8.news
How to calculate it?
- Firstly fill the parameters according to your battery specification above.
- Fill with KV value and pole number according to motor specification .The higher KV, the faster the velocity.
- Efficiency: Generally, the efficiency of motors is about 85-90%.
- Fill in the outside diameter of the wheel.
- Fill in number of motor gears and wheel gears. The greater the number of motor gears, the faster the speed;The greater the number of wheels, the slower the speed.
Let's try it.
The following speed values calculated by referring to a set of accessories:
Motor: Flipsky motor 6354/190KV/14poles
Motor pulley:15 Teeth
Wheel pulley:40 Teeth
By calculation, we can get:
Isn't it convenient ? Collect it now!
And choose dual fsesc6.6 plus and Flipsky bldc 6374 upgraded motor to calculate high speed !!!
Leave a comment