Skip to content
- Firmware: V1.0, supporting update via Flipsky ESC Tool
- Voltage: 14-84V(safe for 4-20S)
- Continuous current: 50V/60A; 75V/50A; 84V/40A (Values depend on the mounting, ambient
- temperature and air/water circulation around the device!); Peak Current: 250A
- Communication Ports: USB, CAN, UART
- Input Signal Support: PPM, UART(compatible with FLIPSKY remote VX4 only), ADC
- BEC: 5V@1A
- Multiple Speed Gear levels: Low, Medium, High, Reverse
- Motor/power wire size: 12 AWG
- Programmable: Yes
- Regenerative Capacity: Yes
- Size: L110.5*W55*H30mm(Including Alu. Case)
- Adopting CPU AT32F403ARCT7 with the structure of ARM Cortex-M4 allows CPU clock speed
- 240MHz and the max PWM switching frequency 45KHz, which improves the motor RPM.
- Programmable via Flipsky ESC Tool to be compatible with multi-types of motor, different battery
- voltages and many control ways.
- Programmable via Flipsky VX4 remote(Firmware Version:VX4_V1.2)
- Supporting FOC with low working noise and smooth starting.
- Supporting Real-time data and fault alerts.
- Supporting adaptive variable PWM frequency control.
- Supporting sensor mode(HALL) and sensorless mode(IPDS, HFPI).
- Supporting control types: Current, Duty Cycle
- Protection functions: low and high voltage protection, over-current protection, temperature
- abnormally protection, mosfets over-temperature and over current protection, battery over
- discharge protecting, motor over-temperature protection.