Skip to content
It is recommended to keep firmware 5.2 from factory ship, the new firmware upgrade may damage the ESC.
- Firmware: Latest Version.
- Continuous current: 140A; instantaneous current: 400A
- Voltage: 14V-60V(Cells: 4-13S; safe for 4S to 12S, voltage spikes may not exceed 60V! )
- BEC: 5V@1A
- ERPM: 150000
- Control Interface Ports:USB,CAN,UART,SPI, IIC
- Supported Sensors:ABI，HALL，AS5047，AS5048A
- Input Set Support:PPM, ADC, NRF, UART
- Modes:DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Regenerative capacity: Yes
- Programmable: Yes
- Motor wire: 12AWG
- Power cable:14AWG (with XT90 connector)
- Support four control modes: Current/Dutycycle/Speed /Position control mode.
- Protection functions: low voltage protection, high voltage protection, over-current protection, temperature abnormally protection, mosfets over-temperature protection.
- Support the function of balancing car by connecting the IMU module through the IIC interface; support inertial measurement unit modules such as MPU9250, MPU9150, MPU6050, LSM6DS3, BMI160.