It is recommended to keep firmware 5.2 from factory ship, the new firmware upgrade may damage the ESC.
Please be careful to limit the Absolute Maximum Current below 250A,setting page
- 75100 Pro Size: L103mm*W58mm*H27.7mm
- Voltage:14-84V (4-20S)
- Current:100A Continuous,burst 120A
- Support BLDC square wave mode control and FOC sine wave mode
- Firmware: latest (firmware update supported)
- Control Interface Ports:USB,CAN,UART
- Supported Sensors:ABI，HALL，AS5047，AS5048A
- Input Set Support:PPM，ADC，NRF,UART
- Wire Size: 10AWG(75100 Pro)
- Programmable: Yes
- Regenerative Capacity: Yes
- Change connection wires from 12Awg to 10Awag.
- More sensitive temperature detection function
- Integrated bluetooth module design
- Size & design upgraded
Please turn off the phase filter function and choose "false" in vesc_tool when use firmware version on or above 5.3 (VESC_TOOL 3.01). Without turning off the phase filter will result in esc damage. Please do not restore the default parameters when using the wizard interface.
Here below video and blog links FYI.