Reminds: the product will be shipped in the end of this month.
- Hardware: V2.2
- Max voltage: 13S (60V)
- Continuous Current: 150A , Max Current: 200A
- Mosfets: NVMFS5C628NLs
- LED button diameter:12mm, cable length: 250mm
- PCB thickness:4 layers*9oz copper=36oz copper
- PCB size: 40mm*32m
- High Side Switching -> Much safer to use with multiple ESCs and other devices.
- In-rush current limiting.
- RC delay network restricts inrush current to safe levels.
- dV/dt is ~100V/s (This is considered VERY slow for power electronics. Fast would be 50,000,000V/s). At 6,000 uF output capacitance, this is an inrush current of 600mA.
- Smart Power on/off
- Roll-to-start. Has 12 second blanking timer after turn off. Can still be turned on by switch during this period.
- Auto-turn-off. Will turn off automatically after 20 minutes. The output voltage must vary by at least 500mV within any three second interval to reset the turn-off timer.
- Support momentary push button. Hold for 0.3s to turn on, 1s to turn off. Holding it down will cycle it on then off.
- High power, 150A Continuous.
- Very low idle power draw, ~300uA, will last months on battery.
1.Preventing a small spark may cause explosions in some spark-sensitive areas.
2. Add copper bars for better heat dissipation and over-current flow.
3.Anodized aluminum Heatsink with lots of notches for better heat dissipation.
4.Add silicon glue to fix the LED button cable with the heat shrink.
- Do not peel off the heat shrink.There’s no screw to lock the heatsink and PCBA. Only the heat-transfer silicon pad is naturally sticky to heatsink and PCBA.
- No short circuit protection, DO NOT short circuit output!
- No reverse polarity protection. DO NOT plug in backwards.
- Recommended to keep output capacitance under 6,000 uF. Proper operation cannot be guaranteed at higher capacitances.
- Do not Hot-Swap. Try to make sure everything is off before connecting and removing. If need be, unplug from battery first, wait for ESCs to turn off, then unplug ESCs. Do the reverse for plugging in, plug in ESCs first before plugging the switch into the battery.
- Engineers have thoroughly tested prototypes; however, this is still a new design and a first production run, please exercise extreme caution (as one would normally do with any electric vehicle) when using this device.
- Do not attempt to reprogram the MCU unless otherwise advised. Doing so will void any warranty and also put the switch at great risk of failure.
- Chip:Cree LED
- Range: 200 meters
- Material: ABS of plastic
- Weight: 58g(Bare lamp + headband)
- Battery: Built-in 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery (1200MAH)
- Modes:Main light/COB/red light/red strobe(sensor distance 10cm, has mode memory function)
Tip:5 mode exchange within 3 seconds by press button,otherwise it will turn off.
- Press One time:White middle 3w LED light ON
- Press Second time:COB white light ON
- Press Third time:White middle LED light& COB white light ON
- Press Fourth time: COB red light ON
- Press Fifth time: COB red light flash
Why are we choose supfire X30?
- Rechargeable headlamp,which is an internal li ion battery included charged directly with USB cable .It has a charging indicator which will help you control the charging time. The indicator show red light means it's charging, when it turns green, it means that the power is full
- The head lamp features a motion sensor mode that when engaged you just wave your hand in front of the lamp to turn it off or on.What's more,five modes:high,low,SOS ,red light,red stroble can meet your needs for various surroundings
- Super bright Cree Led reliable source of light,upgraded 1200 mAh Li-polymer battery,developed the brightness up to maximum 500 Lumens.Moreover,head 45º swivel ability, rotate it to shine literally any direction you want.
Please don't direct your eyes with strong light.
- Material：PP Shell/EVA Helmet
- Designed for multi-sport use, these pads will keep you protected no matter what. From Downhill, Mountain, and BMX Biking to Snowboarding, Skiing, and beyond - these pads perform in any sport where falls and crashes are common. Suit up and stay safe!Fits Most,Flexible adjustment.
- Don't let a bad fall get you down. These elbow pads feature fully articulated hard shell fortification to protect you in the event of a fall or accident.
- Connectors: 8MM bullet plug
- Recommend motor:FS65161
- Quantity: 1 Pair = 1 Male & 1 Female
- Material of connector：24k gold plated copper
What is the advantages of 8mm?
1.New design of male sharpe, increase contact, can stand more larger currents than common 4.0mm banana plug.
2.24k gold plated, with 0.05um thickness, insure to use thousands of times without fall out, makes plug safe, prevents oxidation,extends lifespan.
3.Well conductivity, steady, constant temperature, continuous discharge.
- 2.4Ghz band width
- Support 3 speed modes
- Support cruise control mode
- Remote and E-skateboard power indication lights
- Support checking remote battery volume
- Comfort touch: ABS+Rubber painting surface
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Wrist strap
- VX1 Remote comes with Receiver
Kindly Reminder !
1.Please carefully check following receiver connection diagram corresponding with different FSESC, wrong cable collection in reciver side will cause the receiver burned.
2. The variants (for VESC4/ for VESC6 / For Non VESC) only differenciate on reciver cables , the remote is the same one.
3. When you choose UART mode connection for VX1 remote receiver, pls do connection after your programming in VESC tool. Or else , it will influence programming. And In UART mode, there is no need to do adjust for remote.
Receiver Connection Diagram
For Single V4
For Dual FSESC4.20: Both hook up with bluetooth and remote receiver
For Single V6
For Dual FSESC6.6 Plus : both hook up with bluetooth and remote receiver
For PPM mode(or Non VESC )