- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: VESC_default_no_hw_limits
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC
- Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 100A single, total 200A , Instantaneous current 400A per single, total 800A for system instantaneous current.
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
Reminder: Detected battery voltage tolerance: +/-0.6V
The shipping package contains:
Other detail spec is the same with Dual FSESC6.6, you can get more information by here:
Set Up diagram
Set up for 4WD
Dual FSESC4.20 Plus(Pro Switch) base on VESC, it’s upgraded on
Integrated anti-spark switch function in the PCBA (Reminds : the LED button is defaultly inserted in the switch in shipping status, DO NOT power on switch without the LED button connected.)
2. More thinner for compact in case
With heatsink: 64 x84x20.5mm(Include Heatsink)
The shipping package contains:
1.Please carefully check following receiver connection diagram corresponding with different FSESC, wrong cable collection in reciver side will cause the receiver burned.
2. The variants (for Single V4/ Dual V4/ Single V6 / Dual V6) only differenciate on reciver cables , the remote is the same one. And all these variants are for UART Mode.
3. When you choose UART mode connection for VX1 remote receiver, pls do connection after your programming in VESC tool. Or else , it will influence programming.
For Single V4
For Dual V4
For Single V6
For Dual V6
For PPM mode(or Non VESC )
Battery Capacity Percentage, Battery voltage per cell
Quick press to check VESC’s parameters,Including total battery voltage, battery voltage per cell, battery capacity, mileage.
Press for 3 seconds to clear the value of battery capacity percentage. (To restore the original value, program re-flashing is required).
Press for 3 seconds to clear the current mileage and speed data. (To restore the original value, program re-flashing is required).
Source link for this project: https://github.com/janpom/davega/tree/v0.3
To compile this code, a library function "ILI9225.h" will need to be added: Click "Project","Loading Library", "Managing Library", search for "ILI9225", and install it to compile.
The baud rate of the UART of the FSESC should be 115200
The default data displayed on the screen (speed, mileage, and parameters required for the average battery voltage of each cell ) are pre-coded in the program, so it should be calculated according to the actual situation of the skateboard. After modifying data in the source code, flashing the modified program in it.
Parameters required for speed: erpm, motor pole pairs, motor pulley teeth, wheel pulley teeth;
Parameters required for mileage: tachometer, motor pole pairs, motor pulley teeth, wheel diameter;
Modifying the parameters in the "davega_config.h" file according to your skateboard, otherwise the displayed speed and itinerary will not be accurate.
|KV (RPM/V)||Voltage (V)||No Load Current (A)||No Load Speed (rpm)||Max Current(A)||Max Power(W)||Lipo Cell|