- Hardware: V1.0
- Max voltage: 20S (90V，safe for 80V)
- Continuous Current: 80A .
- Max Current: 200A((It is better to increase bigger heat sink)
- Burst current 1000A(theoretical current)
- LED button diameter:12mm
- Size:68mm*34mm*9.5mm(12AWG Wire)
Aluminum pcb Features:
- MOS fets: use 10*10 large package MOS , with better overcurrent and heat dissipation performance
- Control mode: lock key control switch mode; press the lock button to lock it to open, and the LED light will light up at the same time, press the lock button again to bounce it to turn off, and the LED light turn off at the same time.
- The function of the product: the aluminum substrate fire-proof spark switch efficiently and safely protects the power contacts from being burnt and oxidized by the electric spark, effectively protecting the electronic components of the integrated circuit from breakdown and damage, preventing the occurrence of electric sparks that may cause an explosion, and more effectively extending the electronics Product life.
- Aluminum base plate has better heat dissipation performance. It is more convenient to add a larger heat sink for continuous large current output. The heat sink and the heat sink are connected with thermally conductive silicone grease, which has a better heat conduction effect.
- Do not peel off the heat shrink.There’s no screw to lock the heatsink and PCBA, Only the heat-transfer silicon pad is naturally sticky to heatsink and PCBA.
- No short circuit protection, DO NOT short circuit output!
- No reverse polarity protection. DO NOT plug in backwards.
- Recommended to keep output capacitance under 6,000 uF. Proper operation cannot be guaranteed at higher capacitances.
- Do not Hot-Swap. Try to make sure everything is off before connecting and removing. If need be, unplug from battery first, wait for ESCs to turn off, then unplug ESCs. Do the reverse for plugging in, plug in ESCs first before plugging the switch into the battery.
- Engineers have thoroughly tested prototypes; however, this is still a new design and a first production run, please exercise extreme caution (as one would normally do with any electric vehicle) when using this device.
- Do not attempt to reprogram the MCU unless otherwise advised. Doing so will void any warranty and also put the switch at great risk of failure.