-218 in stock
- Size: 24x45mm (board size: 24 * 33mm)
- Rating voltage: 6V-14V (safe for 2 / 3S lithium battery)
- Output current: single channel 5A (single channel previous 13A)
- Control signal: PPM signal
- There is a power-on prompt
You will hear a beep from the motor, prompting you to power on
- Start at the centre position
Throttle channel 1 is 1500, you will hear the motor beep, and the ESC will start
- Out of control protection
If the signal is lost, the throttle needs to be returned to the center and unlocked again for safety and motor protection.
The signal is abnormal : PPM1 signal is greater than 2.1MS or less than 0.9MS, abnormal signal is equivalent to signal loss.
- Over current protection
130 degree overheat protection, and hardware over current protection
- Power-off protection
Power supply voltage is lower than 4V, ESC restart protection
- This ESC has three modes, choose it before before power on(toggle switch)
- Mixed control (differential speed) control mode by toggling switch inward
The two outputs are controlled by two PPM signals to achieve differential speed control, and a differential remote control is required.
- Two-way synchronous control mode (switch inward)
The output power of the two channels is the same (only connected to PPM1, not connected to PPM2), and also forward and reverse.
- Two independent control modes (switch extension)
MC1 is consistent with PPM1, and MC2 is consistent with PPM2.