It is recommended to keep firmware 5.2 from factory ship, the new firmware upgrade may damage the ESC.
- Firmware: 5.2, supports firmware upgrade
- Voltage: 14-84V (safe for 4-20S)
- Continuous current: 50V/200A; 75V/150A (Values depend on the mounting, ambient temperature and air/water circulation around the device!); Burst: 300A
- BEC: 5V@1A
- Support Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- ERPM: 150000
- Communication Ports: USB, CAN, UART, SPI, IIC
- Supported Sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047, AS5048A
- Input Source Support: PPM, ADC, NRF, UART
- Supported Sensorless: Yes
- Regenerative capacity: Yes
- Programmable via VESC_TOOL: Yes
- 75200 Pro Size:130x67.7x39..4mm
- Motor/power wire size: 8 AWG
1. 75200 aluminum substrate single drive: MOS tube temperature detection is abnormal (minimum display temperature at low temperature is about 30°C)
2. 75200Pro aluminum substrate single drive: MOS tube temperature detection is normal (hardware has been optimized for the problem that the minimum display temperature is about 30°C at low temperature)
3. 75200 aluminum substrate single drive: support dual serial port function
4. 75200Pro aluminum substrate single drive: supports single serial port function, and integrates Bluetooth module function (convenient to connect Bluetooth parameters and read data in real time)
Please turn off the phase filter function and choose "false" in vesc_tool when use firmware version on or above 5.3 (VESC_TOOL 3.01). Without turning off the phase filter will result in esc damage. Please do not restore the default parameters when using the wizard interface.
Here below video and blog links FYI.