- 3mm x 3mm x 20mm Steel Keyway
- Fit for Flipsky BLDC Belt Motor 6374 190KV 3250W
1.Please carefully check following receiver connection diagram corresponding with different FSESC, wrong cable collection in reciver side will cause the receiver burned.
2. The variants (for Single V4/ Dual V4/ Single V6 / Dual V6) only differenciate on reciver cables , the remote is the same one. And all these variants are for UART Mode.
3. When you choose UART mode connection for VX1 remote receiver, pls do connection after your programming in VESC tool. Or else , it will influence programming.
For Single V4
For Dual V4
For Single V6
For Dual V6
For PPM mode(or Non VESC )
Battery Capacity Percentage, Battery voltage per cell
Quick press to check VESC’s parameters,Including total battery voltage, battery voltage per cell, battery capacity, mileage.
Press for 3 seconds to clear the value of battery capacity percentage. (To restore the original value, program re-flashing is required).
Press for 3 seconds to clear the current mileage and speed data. (To restore the original value, program re-flashing is required).
Source link for this project: https://github.com/janpom/davega/tree/v0.3
To compile this code, a library function "ILI9225.h" will need to be added: Click "Project","Loading Library", "Managing Library", search for "ILI9225", and install it to compile.
The baud rate of the UART of the FSESC should be 115200
The default data displayed on the screen (speed, mileage, and parameters required for the average battery voltage of each cell ) are pre-coded in the program, so it should be calculated according to the actual situation of the skateboard. After modifying data in the source code, flashing the modified program in it.
Parameters required for speed: erpm, motor pole pairs, motor pulley teeth, wheel pulley teeth;
Parameters required for mileage: tachometer, motor pole pairs, motor pulley teeth, wheel diameter;
Modifying the parameters in the "davega_config.h" file according to your skateboard, otherwise the displayed speed and itinerary will not be accurate.
After quick pressing the button 3, the battery capacity (mAh) in the displayed data is calculated according to the number of VESCs used. For example, if two VESCs are used, then changing the VESC COUNT in the “davega_config.h” file to 2 ; if one VESC is used, then changing the VESC COUNT to 1.
1. Support 2 Speed mode: Up high speed (1.5-2) & Down low speed (1.5-1.7)
2. Alert light: Green: Low voltage alert and connection lost alert(binding alert) &
Red: High-charging indication
3. Expand module switch: second channel for adding light or speaker (Not support so far)
4. Reverse switch: to change forward and backword direction