- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: Latest firmware version
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC
- Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 100A single, total 200A , Instantaneous current 400A per single, total 800A for system instantaneous current.
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
-Size: 78x78x20mm including heatsink
Reminder: Detected battery voltage tolerance: +/-0.6V
The shipping package contains:
Other detail spec is the same with Dual FSESC6.6, you can get more information by here:
Set Up diagram
Set up for 4WD
1.Please carefully check following receiver connection diagram corresponding with different FSESC, wrong cable collection in reciver side will cause the receiver burned.
2. The variants (for VESC4/ for VESC6 / For Non VESC) only differenciate on reciver cables , the remote is the same one.
3. When you choose UART mode connection for VX1 remote receiver, pls do connection after your programming in VESC tool. Or else , it will influence programming. And In UART mode, there is no need to do adjust for remote.
For Single V4
For Dual FSESC4.20: Both hook up with bluetooth and remote receiver
For Single V6
For Dual FSESC6.6 Plus : both hook up with bluetooth and remote receiver
For PPM mode(or Non VESC )
|KV (RPM/V)||Voltage (V)||No Load Current (A)||No Load Speed (rpm)||Max Current(A)||Max Power(W)||Lipo Cell|
SHAFT: Diameter 8mm （Recommended: Flipsky 8mm D-shape motor pulley）
1* free vesc sensor wire