Mini Size Dual FSESC6.6 Based upon VESC6 with Aluminum Heatsink
Warm tips: please do not remove the shrink to protect the pcb electronics components from impurites or metals which result in short circuit or esc burnt damage.
It is recommended to keep firmware 5.2 from factory ship, the new firmware upgrade may damage the ESC
- Dual ESC can reach continuous 200A big current, give your board strong power
- One PCBA board integrate two FSESC6 ’s function by internal CAN BUS circuit connection.
- The mater and slave board connection can be switched On/Off
- Preserve Bluetooth module and RF module connections for both master and slave board
- Aluminum anodized Heat sink with fins design for better heat dissipation
- size with heatsink: 81x77x20mm
- PCB layers: 8layers, thickness: 3oz/layer, total 24 oz thickness
- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: Latest firmware version
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC
- Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 100A single, total 200A , Instantaneous current 400A per single, total 800A for system instantaneous current.
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
- 6 shunts in dual system. Each is measurable for the current.
- Motor wire: 12AWG
- Power cable: 8AWG
Reminder: 1. Detected battery voltage tolerance: +/-0.6V
2. This version does support setup for 4WD.
The shipping package contains:
- 1*Dual FSESC6.6+Heatsink
- 2*VESC Sensor Wires
- 1*Micro USB
Details for Mini Size Dual FSESC6.6
- Regenerative braking
- Traction control (single and dual settings)
- Sensor or sensorless operation
- Configurable RPM, Current, Voltage and Power Limits
- Input source: PPM, simulation, NRF Nyko Kama Nunchuck
- Communication ports: USB, CAN, UART, NRF, Bluetooth
- Throttle curves and ramps for all input sources
- Separate acceleration and brake throttle curves
- Motor speed, ampere hours, watt hour count,Instant data analysis and reading via communication port
- Voltage and current protection setting for Motor and ESC
Program Tutorial in VESC Tool 1.16