Warm tips: please do not remove the shrink to protect the pcb electronics components from impurites or metals which result in short circuit or esc burnt damage.
PRE-SALE:DUAL FSESC6.7 WILL BE IN STOCK AROUND OCT 15TH.
- Dual ESC can reach continuous 200A big current, give your board strong power
- One PCBA board integrate two FSESC6 ’s function by internal CAN BUS circuit connection.
- The mater and slave board connection can be switched On/Off
- Preserve Bluetooth module and RF module connections for both master and slave board
- Aluminum anodized Heat sink with fins design for better heat dissipation
- size with heatsink: 128.5x91x21mm (L*W*D)
- PCB layers: 8layers, thickness: 3oz/layer, total 24 oz thickness
- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: Latest firmware version
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC
- Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 100A single, total 200A , Instantaneous current 400A per single, total 800A for system instantaneous current. values depend on the mounting and ambient temperature around the device!
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
- 6 shunts in dual system. Each is measurable for the current.
- Recommend bullet connectors: 5.5mm Special Banana Connectors
- Motor wire: 10AWG
- Power cable: 8AWG
Reminder: 1. Detected battery voltage tolerance: +/-0.6V
2. This version doens't support setup for 4WD.
The shipping package contains:
- 1*Dual FSESC6.6+Heatsink
- 2*VESC Sensor Wires
- 1*Micro USB
Big Size one:
- Regenerative braking
- Traction control (single and dual settings)
- Sensor or sensorless operation
- Configurable RPM, Current, Voltage and Power Limits
- Input source: PPM, simulation, NRF Nyko Kama Nunchuck
- Communication ports: USB, CAN, UART, NRF, Bluetooth
- Throttle curves and ramps for all input sources
- Separate acceleration and brake throttle curves
- Motor speed, ampere hours, watt hour count,Instant data analysis and reading via communication port
- Voltage and current protection setting for Motor and ESC
Programming Tutorial :
VESC Tool: vesc_0.95, download from https://www.vesc-project.com/vesc_tool