Please use 5V/2A charger for VX1 (Max. Input voltage of 6.5VDC for VX1). Do NOT use a charger with an output voltage more than 6.5V, otherwise the VX1 remote controller may be damaged.
- 2.4Ghz band width
- Support 3 speed modes
- Support cruise control mode
- Remote and E-skateboard power indication lights
- Support checking remote battery volume
- Comfort touch: ABS+Rubber painting surface
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Wrist strap
- VX1 Remote comes with Receiver
Kindly Reminder !
1.Please carefully check following receiver connection diagram corresponding with different FSESC, wrong cable collection in reciver side will cause the receiver burned.
2. The variants (for VESC4/ for VESC6 / For Non VESC) only differenciate on reciver cables , the remote is the same one.
3. When you choose UART mode connection for VX1 remote receiver, pls do connection after your programming in VESC tool. Or else , it will influence programming. And In UART mode, there is no need to do adjust for remote.
Receiver Connection Diagram
For Single V4
For Dual FSESC4.20: Both hook up with bluetooth and remote receiver
For Single V6
For Dual FSESC6.6 Plus : both hook up with bluetooth and remote receiver
For PPM mode(or Non VESC )