- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: VESC_default_no_hw_limits
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC
- Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 100A single, total 200A , Instantaneous current 400A per single, total 800A for system instantaneous current.
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
Reminder: Detected battery voltage tolerance: +/-0.6V
The shipping package contains:
Other detail spec is the same with Dual FSESC6.6, you can get more information by here:
Set Up diagram
Set up for 4WD
1.Please carefully check following receiver connection diagram corresponding with different FSESC, wrong cable collection in reciver side will cause the receiver burned.
2. The variants (for Single V4/ Dual V4/ Single V6 / Dual V6) only differenciate on reciver cables , the remote is the same one. And all these variants are for UART Mode.
3. When you choose UART mode connection for VX1 remote receiver, pls do connection after your programming in VESC tool. Or else , it will influence programming.
For Single V4
For Dual V4
For Single V6
For Dual V6
For PPM mode(or Non VESC )
|KV (RPM/V)||Voltage (V)||No Load Current (A)||No Load Speed (rpm)||Max Current(A)||Max Power(W)||Lipo Cell|