Dual FSESC6.6 Plus based on VESC6 With Power Button
-622 in stock
Dual FSESC6.6 Plus(Pro swtich) based on Dual FSESC6.6
Pro switch version:
Power on/off by pressing the button
Added Can bus connector, be more convenient for 4WD set up
Changed the USB port soldering process to SMT soldering instead of manual soldering
Changed the big capacitors to SMT mounting capacitors ,and add more mosfets in the bottom side.
- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: Latest firmware version
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC
- Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 100A single, total 200A , Instantaneous current 400A per single, total 800A for system instantaneous current. values depend on the mounting and ambient temperature around the device!
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
1.Please carefully check following receiver connection diagram corresponding with different FSESC, wrong cable collection in reciver side will cause the receiver burned.
2. The variants (for VESC4/ for VESC6 / For Non VESC) only differenciate on reciver cables , the remote is the same one.
3. When you choose UART mode connection for VX1 remote receiver, pls do connection after your programming in VESC tool. Or else , it will influence programming. And In UART mode, there is no need to do adjust for remote.
Receiver Connection Diagram
For Single V4
For Dual FSESC4.20: Both hook up with bluetooth and remote receiver
For Single V6
For Dual FSESC6.6 Plus : both hook up with bluetooth and remote receiver