- Hardware: V1.0
- Max voltage: 30S (126V)
- Continuous Current: 150A, Max Current: 200A
- Mosfets: FDBL0630N150
- LED button diameter:12mm, cable length: 250mm
- PCB thickness:4 layers*3oz copper=12oz copper
- PCB size: 43MM*30.73MM
Amphibia Function :
- Roll to power on: has 12 second blanking timer after turn off.
- Auto-turn-off: will turn off automatically after 20 minutes without any operation.
- Support pressing button to power on/off. Hold it for 0.3s to turn on, 1s to turn off.
- With water cooling heatsink case.
Why we need to use an Anti Spark Switch?
- Preventing a small spark may cause explosions in some spark-sensitive areas.
- Add copper bars for better heat dissipation and over-current flow.
- Add silicon glue to fix the LED button cable with the heat shrink.
- It can be connected water pipe use on water.
- No short circuit protection, DO NOT short circuit output!
- No reverse polarity protection. DO NOT plug in backwards.
- Recommended to keep output capacitance under 6,000 uF. Proper operation cannot be guaranteed at higher capacitances.
- Do not Hot-Swap. Try to make sure everything is off before connecting and removing. If need be, unplug from battery first, wait for ESCs to turn off, then unplug ESCs. Do the reverse for plugging in, plug in ESCs first before plugging the switch into the battery.
- Engineers have thoroughly tested prototypes; however, this is still a new design and a first production run, please exercise extreme caution (as one would normally do with any electric vehicle) when using this device.
- Do not attempt to reprogram the MCU unless otherwise advised. Doing so will void any warranty and also put the switch at great risk of failure.